Online Sport Nutrition Workshop
Online practical workshop
This is an awesome hands on session where we teach you everything you need to know to improve your sports performance. With a safe distance from Covid and from the comfort of your own home.
We will show you practical steps to attain your performance goals.
Session 1: Introduction
- What is sport nutrition?
- Fatigue: Factors contributing to fatigue and how to overcome them?
- Practical steps to combatting dehydration.
- Minimizing cramping and stitching.
Session 2: Energy
- Energy systems used in different sports.
- What is ATP and how do I make the most of it?
- Where do I get my energy from?
- How to make the most out of my energy sources.
Session 3: Meal and menu planning
- How and when to plan my meals and snacks to fit my training schedule.
- What, how and when should I eat and drink on competition / match day?
- Correct portion sizes and meal choices for optimal performance.
- How should I eat when travelling?
Session 4: Supplementation
- Sport supplements and ergogenic aids.
- Which options are best for my training / performance needs?
- Science and safety regarding sport supplements.
Don't delay! Book your July time slots today!!